Silver sandals and o - cresol
I know it is bad news and bad decision going to Mid Valley. As long as I have any cash in my wallet, I become a shopaholic monster. The "Sale" sign at Vincci caught my eyes instantly and though the staff there looked pathetic, I bought a pair of sandals with silver strap to match my silver nail polish. I am so stressed and it is only right to reward myself after a whole day at Organic 3 lab. I got yelled at by Prof Kam again while doing distillation to the neutral unknown compound. Somehow, it is only when I make mistakes that he chooses to enter the lab. Good news is that I found my acidic compound quite effortlessly. The NMR and IR spectra were simply clean and perfect to elucidate the compoud. It is o-cresol, a phenyl compound. No wonder it gives a stinging sensation to my hand..








11:12 am
o-cresol, a phenyl compound?? er hmm... i no understand :p
12:42 am
it's ok if u dun understand. All chemistry. Nothing but chemistry. It is a chemical compund which can be possibly dangerous