The problem with me
I picked this up from Cleo mad Aug issue (hopefully I won't get sued for plagiarism) and I found it to be quite true
Sabotage situation #5
"I always get clingy and needy when I'm in a relationship"
When you get involved in a relationship, do you feel the need to be together all the time? Do you become thoroughly dependant on him? Do you become intensely focused on him? You are dependant on others for your own identity. You feel that you're nobody until somebody loves you.
Sabotage situation #6
'I always fall in love with guys who never love me back"
Do you fall for men you can't have? Do you become obsessed with them? Do you think once you find true love your life will be complete? You aren't in love with a person; you're in love with the image of one.
Me: So I am just in love with the image of one? Maybe it is better to be in love with my job/studies. Saves a lot of hassle..







0 Response to "The problem with me"
Post a Comment