I wrote this after I watched Devil wears Prada


I can't remember when was the last time I blogged here. I promise(hopefully I will keep to it) that I will update it more regularly. I'm not sure how many people are reading this, but I have really been through a lot lately. It's not all totally bad. Just that I know it is time to evaluate my values again. There were some ideas that I held on to strongly, I am not sure if they are as important anymore. They are so sensitive I can't even blog here. Can only bite my lips.

I just hate myself for what I do to myself. Joe made a statement, "love those who love you." I wish I can take that advice, but I simply can't stoop to that level. Jol and I were talking, and we came to a conclusion that everyone is into a relationship - except the locals - the KL and PJ ppl. Hmnn... what is so wrong with us? But then again, I always believe that the best is yet to come. I have to admit that I have been nothing except being picky when it comes to men. Besides, the reason that I am still single is that I didn't give it a try.

Lately I counted the number of guys who actually tried to "get" me (I dunno what better word to use; woo, court, tackle?) . Sadly, I found that it is really FEW: only 5/6 besides my ex-es. Of course, all of whom had been unsucessful. When I think of biological sense, humans are like animals. How male peacocks try to attract their female counterparts with their beautiful feathers. Just that humans use it with more grace; with scents, words, gestures. Otherwise, we are actually the same.
Editted: This is what Siew Lian told me in an email, "the number of ex-es and guys who go after you, even if it were a hundred, would not mean anything in the end, when you find the right guy.. just be careful with the guys around you..and honour God with your relationship."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "I wrote this after I watched Devil wears Prada"