Joe said I ought to be thankful for little things to be a happier person so I thought of listing out some:
  1. I got the other part of the unknown. It is methyl propyl ketone. The spectrums were easily interpreted. I was an hour late for lab that day and Prof Kam was yelling for me all the way before I arrived. When I sampai I told him I had diorrhea (which was partly true), he seemed accepting as he was (considered) in a good mood. So lucky me.. but now everyone in the lab knows I sold my car.
  2. The tutor was really helpful.
  3. The classes for today are cancelled. Yahoo...
  4. Ally asks to borrow my huge make up kit for Make up and hair do competition. At last my collection comes to good use.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to " "