Too much about soap and titanium

This week had been a hectic one for me. Things could have helped if I slept well, but most days I just didn't, especially on Sunday and Monday night, where the week just rolled in and I found it hard to start off.

Nevertheless it was a fruitful one:

Monday night - researching about Seoul. Gosh, this is tough work, why not I just pay the travel agent to get things done and ensure the whole trip goes on smoothly? All because I want to add a personal touch to the trip, in fact too personal that I practically want to plan every detail.. the subway, the jimjilbang experience I want to have, how much will the ajuma charge me for scrubbing my body like how she would scrub a dirty pot, the jazz experience I want to have at Hongdae, the view of Winter Sonata I want to see at Namiseom)

Tuesday - Tuition class that lasted for 2 hours. Sometimes I wonder how people can start to study 2 months before the final exam and expect to miraculously pass the exam. His Chemistry level is just form 5 level, if not worse. Organic, too many reactions to remember. Inorganic, more reactions to remember. Physical chemistry, too many definitions and understanding involved.. Sometimes I just don't know how to help people like that. All I can say is that I can only try to do my best. Where there is demand, there the supply will be.

Wednesday - Dance practise with Unofficial Ex-Boyfriend No.2 Just felt wasted my bachata class without going for practice so we decided to go ahead with this. This is the first time in 4 months that I actually talked more than 10 minutes with him. Before this, I was still upset with him. And I realized that being estranged from him made me feel worse because I can't really be angry with people that I care for no matter how bad the person once treat me. I don't really hold grudges to my heart. That's why I'm still in good terms all my ex-es. But will we ever be as close as we once was? No.. no way. I wish to have a life like him too, spend half a year traveling to different countries.. What kinda life is that?

Thursday - Met up with Jol and Shan, just like the good old times in Form 6, for a pole dance trial class at Viva Vertical, SS15. We arrived half an hour late due to not being able to find the place. It was a small place, just 4 poles and there were 7 of us so we had to rotate the poles. The dance is really sexy and expressive. But then, we decided against joining (for now) because we don't have a pole at home and that makes it difficult to practise. Besides, having learned dance at Havana Estudio before, somehow I expect the instructor to teach like Sam and Aisha, or Haan from Dance Connexion for the matter. But every instructor has his own style, I can't get used to her (maybe I will if I try harder). After the class we headed for Korean BBQ.

Friday - Came back straight after work to catch up at the mamak with dad. (Was supposed to have a class with student but he ffk, or drinking session with colleague, anyway I'm really too tired to go anywhere) My way of unwinding the week and prepare for tomorrow's lesson. Washed my clothes, iron my favourite green top, and bought a cake online. So far I have bought facial session, lingerie, burger, cake, cupcakes, gym membership, dance classes, magazine subscription, donation, hair cut - ONLINE). Who says you need to go out to spend money?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Too much about soap and titanium"