Home is where my family and Oreo are
I have no appetite since this morning. I ate a piece of kuih lapis which TK bought from Jakarta, and then I couldn't take any more in. Now I force myself with an orange. I really need the sugar and fiber. Ok maybe I am amplifying my emotions. The drama queen is back so what is the reason?
Maybe to the fact that my friends are away from me in far far away lands. More than 10 coursemates of mine are in Singapore. Not that I really care, but one of the dearest I had is there. Friendships are never the same again. I can't get through the names enough. In a nutshell, my friends are spread all over the world. Steph and Jinny in UK, bro is going to Dubai to work, Jolene says she wants to go NZ/Aussie... the list goes on and on.
At the end of the day, I still have my family and Oreo with me. That thought is comforting enough. Personally, I have the same thoughts to leave too. But in the end, I did not. I decided that should I leave, it is due to the right motive.
Few years back, I was very against ppl leaving, especially church. I felt that with a vision so good, why would anyone leave? As years went by, I began to see more things and find that people are generally not satisfied. Most will say that Malaysia is going the drains, and there is no fair opportunities for us with this skin colour. Lately I was reading a friend's blog, she spent 5 years in Ireland doing medicine. In the end, Ireland was more like a home to her than Malaysia. She is not a Malaysian to begin with, but I remember her being so passionate and assimilated into the culture. She used talk to every Tom, Dick and Harry but this time when I saw her at the lobby, she looked so asing and uncomfortable.
Ok until here I do not know how to continue. I shall add something later.







1:57 pm
i know what you mean by feeling that everyone's not around.. and wanting to leave.. cos it feels like there's no reason to stay.. i feel the same at times... no wise words to say to you.. but i guess just go wherever God wants you to be...
9:16 pm
sigh. truly understand. today's headline is truly disgusting and pure insult to justice.
if possible i would look for a greener pasture.
how sad to see malaysia losing her pride and glory...