Life has been good. Imagine waking up every day at 10 ++ am. Then go for lunch, study for Missionaries finals, and at night time, some time for the TV, some time for Internet and some time for Mansfield Park. Nevertheless, the reality of not earning is more real than ever as my pocket runs dry. My mind is very much intensed to finding a job now, but job hunting really ain't easy. So besides my good life, I had also been going for interviews and assessments. The lure of money is great as I can no longer dread days without Starbucks (not even Winterwarmers), new clothes, skin care, ability to give to missions, my parents and everything that working life has to offer. I've visited my aunt's new house at SS2, it was simply fabulous!! Aunt said we can sit down and drink Kahlua together when she's done moving in! At the mean time, I am starting to get nervous for Thursday's finals.







0 Response to " "
Post a Comment