3 random thoughts

  1. Oreo is sleeping.... and barking..... at the same time. I wonder if he's having a bad dream. I have heard of sleep talking...but sleep barking, it's really my first time!
  2. Christmas drink at Starbucks this year is Toffee Nut. Not bad... should get some more... 7 stamps more to get my Starbucks planner
  3. Should I buy that black dress from Zara? Nice but I don't even have the boobs to fit into the S size. Arghh....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

6 Response to "3 random thoughts"

  1. 'mike. says:
    10:28 am

    Toffee Nut sounds good. yummy! and say what? cant fit into S size? isnt there another size? haha..

  2. icefreak says:
    1:05 pm

    yup.. got M and L size. that one la cannot fit...aduhai.. fated cannot buy gua

  3. siewlee says:
    2:21 pm

    Nowadays whenever i sleep in the afternoon and if the weather is hot, i have bad dreams. Recently i dreamt that i died and my spirit got stucked in my body struggling so hard to get out but can't. It was such a terrible dream i almost thought it was real. I woke up in sweat, and my energy was all drained out. I was so scared to sleep again though i was so tired, i end up going downstairs to my housemate's room...sigh. Maybe your dog is having a nightmare too..

  4. icefreak says:
    11:46 pm

    sounds scary like a spiritual attack. you want to move but then you can't control your movements

  5. Anonymous Says:
    11:44 am

    Christmas Drink!!! Weeee!!!! Very long didn't c oroe de.

  6. Unknown says:
    12:59 pm

    Dream games.... kind of interesting topic - well for me at least.

    Know when your Spirit & Will was in-line with the Lord and strong enough. You can even play along in our own dream - after all it's belong to us in the first place. All was in our thought (sub-conscious) - mind control.