One of the people that tells truth straight to my face is SL, even though I think her of being too direct and sometimes, for having the facts wrong. But when she told me, " why do you always complain no money when you always go on holiday?" She was right on that. I think no one can be more frank than her. Sometimes what she says jolt me out to reality, at other times, nature just takes its course until I learned my lesson, such as when the painful emotional roller coaster ride with Unofficial Ex-boyfriend No2 took place. She warned me, but I did not heed her advice. One thing, that SL would not hesitate to take a swipe on me is how I spend my money.
I admit, I don't fare quite well in that sector and has very little discipline in it. The bad thing about me is that I remember my 16 digit credit card no, with the additional 3 no. What is wrong with me that despite my failing memory, I can remember all the 19 digits. And the effect is disastrous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 Response to " "
Post a Comment