Christmas bliss

Yet another Christmas had passed. For the first time in 3 years, I celebrated Christmas in a church service. The candles that all of us lit up were so pretty!! This year I didn't get to celerate with Siew Lee like how we had last year. But it's ok. Still manage to catch up with my Form 6 friends. After service, Nickey, Yee Lin, Theen Kin and I went to do last minute shopping at Pyramid. Towards the end, I was dead tired as the night before I stayed up late to write personal messages, so we went to Starbucks!! This time I collected enough stickers to get the planner(the barista gave me extra stickers). So I was beaming with joy as I held it close to my chest. Sadly, it is now gone again. Hopefully I will get a new one tomorrow. This year, I spent a lot of money on gifts. However, there were still not enough gifts to go with. In the end, I gave away some of the gifts that I received. It's not being insincere. In fact it was hard to part with my gifts, but it's always good to give.


Ally - A pretty bracelet
Yee Lin - Christmas candy and chocolates
Eng Kim - A bar of soap
Nickey - A magnet with my name on it
Alan - Famous Amos cookies with a bear

Lee Lian - a sleeveless top
Bros - cash
Calvin - a card all the way from Kuantan
Ivan - a cute candlestand

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Christmas bliss"