Thanksgiving Nite





It's my 4th Thanksgiving at City Harvest Church. During my first, it was held at Holiday Villa and everyone was clad beautifully in their prom attires. I wore a Greek goddess - like dress, courtesy of Stephanie. I could still remember that I carefully chose a gold pin from Evita Peroni and had my make up done by the Chanel. Second time round, I wore a black Roxy dress as I received a bursary for STPM and graduated from CLT. Last year, I simply wore a dress that my mum bought. Thanksgiving nights are no longer held at Holiday Villa. Next time round, we might need KL Convention to fit us in.

This time round, initially I wanted to get the black tube dress with a long ribbon at the side from Zara. It simply costs too much. Then I went to Miss Selfridge. I fell in love with the satin dress with a big ribbon in the center. It costs RM100 more than the one at Zara. I knew it was impossible to get it. So I decided to go in with a two - piece. It worked, didn't it?
I had been working the past week, so I didn't have any time to go shopping until Saturday. Mid Valley was packed. The crowd told me Christmas is coming. The backdrop of the centre court was beautiful. It takes a mall to get you into the Christmas mood.

This year's thankgiving theme is Stars Collide. Surely, the stars did collide. There were graduation ceremony, awards presentation, bursary presentation, dances, songs, fashion show and make up and hair do competition. They worked so hard. In the end it was worth all the effort.

P.S. Yee Lin is missing from all the pictures. Busy smiling it seems. Will take more pictures of her during Christmas.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Thanksgiving Nite"

  1. 'mike. says:
    1:27 pm

    ah... pretty woman walking down the street. so, what does your two-piece call? this year's thanksgiving was my second one in chc.. :)

  2. icefreak says:
    8:36 pm

    no name one. Just a tube and a skirt. Budget ma