Apart from my bed, my car is the one property that is precious to me. I remember my sweat and tears when I paid for the downpayment for my car. Not only that, I have to fork out RM500 every month as an installment. My car has brought me to many places I have never driven to and yea, despite not liking to drive, I appreciate what my car has done for me.

This morning, I woke up in the middle of the night, thinking of the 3 visible lines that someone had obviously used a sharp object, a blade maybe, to scratch my car. I am saddened that most likely it is done by my co - workers, maybe for revenge, maybe they are not happy that they got a pay cut, but for whatever reason or motive, it's a very childish act.

I related the incident to Mr Dot, and while inspecting my car, Mr Cock came and asked what happened. After talking to him, we decided that it was some sort of sabotage by a certain party. To my relief, Mr Cock even offer to pay part of the repair for my car. Maybe Mr Cock is not as bad as I perceive him to be. 2 brownie points for Mr Cock.

As for my beloved car, it will keep running.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to " "

  1. Petite Lass says:
    9:44 pm

    Aw,....reminds me of my irritating neighbour who scratches our car with the door of his car. There was once his daughter (we believe) badly scratched our car with her bad driving skills. It's like our car was involved in an accident. That ruthless fella denied he had anything to do with it. Such a jerk! Anyway, back to your situation - Mr. Cock is nice eh? Fancy offering to pay for damages that he is not responsible for?

  2. icefreak says:
    4:45 pm

    Such driving skills until can scratch a parked car? Your neighbour's daughter should take more driving lessons..
    Mr Cock did paid... unfortunately, my car got into an accident the next day after spraying. Some orang sial bang my car from the back. Sad case leh.. too sad to blog after it.

  3. renaye says:
    1:52 pm

    wah lau. someone scratched ur car?? did u also ask for insurance to cover up?

  4. icefreak says:
    8:02 pm

    nope my boss paid for it. U noe wat, the next day after I sprayed my car someone banged my car =(