What Christmas meant to me & what the new year brings to me
If there was any Christmas I hated, it was 2008. Not that something traggic happened, but it was the nothingness, the hopelessness over all that happened in that year. Anyway with that horrible year gone, I can hope again. I can love again. I can try again. And I shouldn't give up. The new year speaks of renewed strength and determination. If there was anything I didn't do well, a brand new chance is here again.
2008 wasn't all that bad. I started my new job at Mech Chem, had 2 increments and 1 promotion. Doors of opportunity opened for tuition jobs. I dated one of the most eligible bachelors for Valentine's Day, but perhaps due to religious differences, the little sparks we had died off. I shouldn't indulge in something with no future. I read 4 books, improved from NIL the last year. I spent plenty of hours with Oreo. Later part of the year, an infatuation with someone possibly could have killed me. But I survived it. In terms of finances, I morphed from waiting for payday every month to being able to go to HK for 10 days.
Yea so that is about it. Apart from that I worked and worked. I saw Kok PW's face more than most ppl. And that can be a real nightmare. And that will all change soon.








11:12 pm
Seems like you had a meaningful 2008 despite those unpleasant experiences you have had. IT's ok. That's a growing and learning process. I wanted to have part time job too (as I plan to travel this year) and tuition sounds perfect. Only that I need to find out the syllabus taught in school these days and what;s my strength..hehe.
Hope you will have a wonderful 2009!! =D