Convocation 2007
I am done. I am officially a graduate now. Thanks to all who came to my convocation. And thanks for all the gifts. Really, I was so surprised to receive Me2you bear from my cell group and the South Zone leaders. I wanted it so much and I told Yee Lin the manner of which how I hope it will arrive. Well, even if that didn't happen, I am still happy because Yee Lin has gone all the way to get it for me. Then, the flowers, the bears and the cards.. So sweet.. Last but not least, my family and aunts who have blessed me financially and it such a memorable day.












3:48 am
Hey! It's probably a super late greeting! But congratulations on your graduation!! And I pray that u'll find a career that u're passionate about and trust me, when u step out in faith, God will open doors for you! ;)
11:29 pm
Erm, sorry this is awfully late, but... Congratz on your convo yeah! So what are you up to now?
11:42 pm
jinny!! good to hear from u.. how are u doing? Working at some rubber lab now...
jun hoe, glad that we met up the other day. we should do that more often.