Random posts again
1. On the eve of the Chinese New Year, I went back to UM to look for journal articles. SO unlike me but it was fun. It made me think that I'm smart.
2. I got cheated twice this week. McD waiter gave me the set without the Coke. Starbucks barista charged me mocha when I had cappucino. I realised that when I look at the receipt when I got home. Should be more careful next time. My absentmindedness is not helping.
3. I misplaced my Student ID in the car. I was worried sick and was hoping that no one would borrow my card to borrow loads of book. Thank God I found it in Dad's car.
4. My cute and fuzzy Oreo is here again. I love the sight of him sleeping in that red sailor suit. So so cute!!! What would I do without Oreo? I pray that he live 10 more yrs and I am satisfied. Hehe...
5. I watched almost every available movie at the cinemas: Dreamgirls, Protege, Twin's Mission, Music & lyrics, Ghostrider, Last Kiss, The Holiday, Norbit. Not too bad rite?







0 Response to "Random posts again"
Post a Comment